Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Stuck on Day 11

Such a metaphor for my life. I simply cannot commit to doing something every single day of my life. Hell, I even try to take days off from parenting, which is not as easy as it sounds. I really, really want to do it but then I just get soooo tired. Driving home from class last night (because yes, hell grad school is back)I had decided to scrap this whole thing and just keep plugging away over at Broken Bananas. But I like having separate blogs. It's sort of an extension of my multiple personalities (not officially diagnosed). I have high hopes for this little space. If only so I can look back a year from now and see all the things I've accomplished and feel overly superior. So I guess you get a little reprieve while I decide what to do. Just don't piss me off in the meantime.

1 comment:

Marie said...

I was just thinking today...I'm still stuck in April with that damn study!!! But I'm not ready to give up yet. Maybe I will get back on track next May!! :) I MUST clean the study, because it's driving me bonkers!!