Friday, March 20, 2009

I Don't Know Why I Do It...

I just do.

This is an awesome idea from Hen House Diaries:

You make something, anything, for five people and they have to pass it on. Here are "the rules" (with my comments in italics):

- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make. Very Important in regard to the things I will be making!
- What I create will be just for YOU.
- It will be done this year (2009). It''s only March right?
- It will be something made in the real world and not something over the internet. Pay no attention to that etsy tag. No, I will follow the spirit of the challenge.

In return, all you need to do is post this text into a blog of your own and make 5 things for 5 other people.

Make sure to comment here that you are interested in my little gifty and then post it in your blog.

Void where prohibited, use only as directed, for a limited time only, store in a cool dry place.
Let's keep it going!

So there it is. I know only about two people read this blog, probably less now that I've become such an irregular poster, but I can wait all year for five responses. I'm good under pressure. Now go out and make!

4 comments:

Sara said...

Geez, where is everyone? I'd love something made by you just for me. Now go comment on my blog.

Jennifer said...

Thanks. I'll leave your comments section to your many fans. I'm sure lots of people will want something (especially if they think it's a baked good).

Marie said...

Okay, I'm in! I love making things.

L Harris said...

ok. I'll give it a shot. At least I have almost a whole year to get it done. :)