Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I Have A Lot of Work to Do


Who would believe my office area could be worse than the first picture I posted? Well believe it. After clearing out the closet of everything but clothes, I have quite a pile of crap to contend with. Now where am I supposed to shove all this stuff? Oh, I'm supposed to go through it and throw it away? You mean like all my notes from high school? OK I am willing to go through them but I will not throw away the best ones. They only take up one small box. And they occasionally make me smile. I am looking forward to having a clean work area but where do I start? Better read up on Regina's advice. She will make it all better and manageable. Now if she would only come here and do it for me.

5 comments:

Marie said...

You are so much braver than me in posting your photos. I don't like to post my "before" photos until I have "after" ones--otherwise I'm too sheepish! My study is just as bad as this; believe me.

I haven't gotten a lot done lately because I have to my decluttering and organizing in the evening after the kids are in bed, and I've been working a lot at night lately. (Last night until midnight!) Tonight I'm determined to get back to work!!!

Jennifer said...

Marie-

I don't think I'm brave as much as not wise. I guess I have to look at it daily so it doesn't scare me as much as it might a normal person. I cannot imagine what it will look like clean.

L Harris said...

I need to get to mine too. i did take and post some before photos, but I need to actually work on it, read the pages in the book and do the mental and emotional work too; the journal writing.

Heidi said...

I totally bombed last month. March is looking better though. I've had my eye on a few organizational tools. :o)

Jennifer said...

It sounds like we're all slowing down a little. Good to know you guys are out there otherwise I might be tempted to slowly fade away. I feel like I have so many unfinished projects. Maybe just need a DIY weekend.