Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I'm Officially "Kreativ"

Thanks so much to Marie at One Year to an Organized Life for bestowing upon me this:



No one has ever called me kreativ before. And now I feel like a real blogger. So now I'm supposed to pick 8 blogs to pass this on to. I love fashion, design, and baking blogs so this shouldn't be too hard. Yikes.

My good friend Sara at My Little Batch of Sky has an aptitude and love for baking. Plus she gives away citrus fruit! She is an example of someone who saw her friends blogging and thought, "I can do this too." And she does.

Heidi at Hen House Diaries raises chickens and makes her own cheese! Plus her blog introduced me to Daring Bakers, which I signed up for this month. I'm sure her entry will be yummy.

Turtle Taylor is such a cute site from a fellow MOMS Club member. I'm no longer in MOMS Club and I'm sad we don't see each other more. She also has an adorable etsy shop. Now if she would just sell those cleaning gloves.

And that's it for the people I actually "know" on my blogroll but I have more to share:

Tip Junkie is seriously addictive and it makes me feel like I could do wonderful, marvelous crafts (if I could just use a sewing machine).

Recipe Girl is another food site. She takes great pictures and makes some yummy stuff. Please befriend me.

Today's Creative Blog takes all the work out of finding crafty sites on the Internets. It's full of pictures and so many links. You could spend all day here.

That should keep you busy for awhile. I know that's only six but I hear whinging and tormenting from the next room so I should probably check to make sure the house is still standing. Whew, I'm glad to get this done. I was really stressing about finishing this. Hopefully you'll discover something you love.

No comments: