Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Photo Game

Whew, just when I needed something to post about. Heidi from Hen House Diaries tagged me for a little bloggy fun.

The Rules:

1) Go to your photo files…Select the 6th photo folder

2) Select the 6th photo in that folder

3) Post that photo along with the story behind it.

4) Then challenge 5 blog friends to do the same!

Sadly the 6th picture in my 6th folder is a blog picture I used last year. Does this mean I'm a really prolific blogger or lazy picture taker? I have my husband to do that for me. And he takes so many pictures we will never get through them all. But lucky for me (and the children) he does. So here goes:



Just to make everything easier, and because I really am lazy, I've just included a link to the story of the picture:

Kate Spade Would Be So Proud (Possibly Horrified)


And I tag:

Rantings, Ravings and Musings (because I know she needs something to blog about!)

My Little Batch of Sky(because I know how many pictures she has of San Francisco)

Life According to Lizzi S (because I really like her pictures)

Every Day is a Miracle (because I love looking at pictures of green places)

Just Our Thoughts (because she always does such a good job of keeping her blog up to date)

Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

1 comment:

L Harris said...

thanks for the game. I'll try to do this for my Photo Wednesday next week.