Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Day 3

Yesterday I forgot to play with my kids. Damn, I knew I was forgetting something. It's so funny how personal relationships start to slide when you concentrate on getting things done. There has to be a balance. Do normal people plan play time with their kids or making time for friends?

The schedule:

6:30/7:00-wake up
7:00-9:00-Em ready for school/computer/unload dishwasher/breakfast
3 loads of laundry
9:30-10:30-walk to park and play
10:30-11:20-shower/work on Kate's room
12:00-1:00-Gym
1:30-2:30-help Em with salt dough project
2:30-3:30-to do list/emails
3:30-4:30-kitchen counter/floor
dinner
homework

Well my best intentions fell a little short today. We went to lunch after Emma got out of school and that threw everything off. The salt dough project also took longer than expected but I enjoyed it. I hope I get an A. My kitchen floor and counters look like a wreck and I only did 1 load of laundry. The horror! Why do I feel like I ran a marathon then?

No comments: