Monday, September 22, 2008

Day 1

The first day of living obsessively. When I woke up this morning I was not aware this was the first day of the rest of my year. Sometime during the day the idea for this blog was formed and so here I am.

The dream (the schedule):

6:30/7:00-wake up
7:00-9:00-Em ready for school, computer time (blog posts), empty dishwasher
5 loads of laundry
9:00-10:30-Aidan's room/clean upstairs
10:30-11:00-play (preferably with children)
11:00-12:00-Aid ready for school/lunch
Take Aid to school
12:30-2:30-homework/to do list
3:30-start dinner so family has nutritious food while I'm stuck in class

The reality:

I stuck to the schedule today. I did five loads of laundry (not all folded or put away yet but I'm working on it). I actually played with my children. They even wanted to play Candyland again. I myself was not up to the challenge. I started cleaning Aid's room but how to keep it clean? When I figure this out I will be the teacher and not the student.

1 comment:

Sara said...

I'm impressed! Those kinds of days make me feel so accomplished and together that I feel like I'm Mom/Wife of the Year.

Then Tuesday comes.