Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Day 9

I originally started writing this blog the night before and then modifying it the day of. I haven't done that in a couple of days (since the mislabeling of days debacle) and it's kind of throwing me off. I am so tired by the end of the day that I can't pretend to be writing about the beginning of the day. See, that makes no sense. So today I was a "good mother" and I took my kids to the zoo. It was roughly 100 degrees out (the car said 94 but obviously heat is different in Japan or something) but on the positive side it wasn't very crowded. I get to the end of the day though and notice I didn't really get much done in the house, which is starting to freak me out a little because I signed up to "Barack the Vote" on Sunday and I have to have strangers over. Better get cracking on that dusting. See, without the added structure of my schedule I just ramble on. If I wanted to do that I'd start another blog about my life. Oh wait, I already have one.

No comments: