Monday, September 29, 2008

Day 8

My kids are out of school for fall break (fall, hahaha, what a joke) so I'm a little unsure what to expect as far as routine. I don't have to wake up too early but the little one is like an alarm clock so I don't actually get to sleep in. There's no school to distract them so I have to come up with ways to do that. Man, this parenting thing is hard work. So far I have modeling clay and a plan to study Arizona. What else do you need?

Schedule:
7:00-wake up
7:00-9:00-computer
9:00-10:00-homework
10:00-11:00-treadmill/shower
11:00-12:00-work on desert plants/clay
lunch
2 loads laundry
pick up living room and dining room/vacuum
organize kitchen organizer

So for some reason my day got all turned around but I did have time for the treadmill (yeah me) and laundry. I had to leave for school early so I'm sure that didn't help. I have been encouraging the children to clean up their messes but so far it's still a struggle. I'm kind of thinking it will always be.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Wow. Studying Arizona, huh? Like homeschooling?

I like the organize kitchen organizer task.