Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Day 4

Will the day ever come that I don't have to do more than three loads of laundry daily? Will I ever be able to keep up with the mountains of dirtiness by doing a reasonable two loads a day? In what world two loads a day is reasonable is anyone's guess. I told a friend I wanted to go to the antique market and she was scared until I explained to her about my new way of life. Then she wasn't as scared but she was confused.

The schedule:

6:30/7:00-wake up
7:00-8:00-Em ready/computer
8:00-9:00-homework
3 loads laundry
Get ready to go
10:00-breakfast
12:30-2:30-to do list
3:00-4:00-Kate's room
4:30-5:30-kitchen/dishwasher
dinner

I am so close to finishing Kate's room but there seems to be multiplying Polly Pockets pieces or another stuffed animal from who knows where. I also cannot seem to finish the kitchen. Tomorrow. This week has been very informative. I have managed to tackle my laundry and start on the kids' rooms but I didn't talk to my friend for almost three days (which is a little unusual). Maybe I'm not as good at multi-tasking as the average woman. Or maybe I just need to start using my Bluetooth. I keep thinking at some point I'll be caught up and only have to work on maintenance. HAHA. On the positive side, I have started a running list of all those things I remember when I see them (clean dryer vent) but then forget as soon as I leave the room.

No comments: