Thursday, October 2, 2008

Day 11

Once again I vow to accomplish the things on my to do list. Do you ever schedule something and then immediately regret it because it means you'll have to actually get things together on a time table? Well I scheduled a party this Sunday and now I don't want to do it. Mainly because it means my house HAS to be clean. That's what keeps me from inviting people over more often or having play dates for my kids. The thought of having to clean and keep things clean. But one day I hope to be in a spot where things are clean and I don't have to stress.

Today I Still Need To:

Homework
Clean living room and dining room
fold and put away all the laundry I've washed
Organize organizer (so sad)

Aaahhhh another day without productivity. I must find some method to just do it. I did have a doctor's visit yesterday, which was stressing me out a little more than I would admit to. I could just imagine the look of horror on the doctor's face as he looked at my EKG. But luckily no such scenario. Now I have a lot to do this weekend so I just have to make myself do it.

No comments: