Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Day 16

Do you ever find something that works and then abruptly stop doing it? Shortly after, you realize just how well it was working and wonder why you can't just keep on. That's sort of the struggle I'm having with the daily schedule. Sure I got behind some days but I seemed to get a lot more done. Today I just could not get motivated. I have these days where I don't want to answer the phone or go out of the house. I would look a little closer at depression but it's so intermittent. And in reality I know the cause. Sleep deprivation. Or rather, the absence of a full night's sleep. Waking up in the middle of the night to a little visitor in the bed who won't stop wiggling is the worst feeling. And then trying to get back to sleep when your significant other is snoring away next to you is the second worst. I just need to stop making excuses and start getting real. Sorry, a little MTV flashback there. But really. I need to reinstate the daily schedule and better yet make a daily schedule outline (hello Excel?) that I can use.

No comments: