Monday, October 6, 2008

Day 15

A productive day despite waking up way too early, or rather having someone wake me up way too early. And in true me style I decided to get my to do list out of the way in about 10 minutes when I should have been getting ready for class. I did start working on my Excel spreadsheet of obsessiveness. A list of all the chores to start out with (daily, monthly, yearly) and then I'll add all those other things I should be accomplishing. I can see it now. I'll have an item on my to do list that is making my to do list. But I can also see how it might work. Did you know Blair from The Facts of Life has a website covering many issues (home schooling, organization, chore spreadsheets) that you might not normally associate with Blair? The things you can learn on the internet. So I plan to somehow post my magnificent spreadsheet when it's done. Be in awe. And I'm working on the whole daily schedule thing. I need to come up with something better than writing it every day. Especially if I want people to read this. And it won't be long until my first magazine challenge is complete. Just in time for Halloween.

No comments: