Monday, October 13, 2008

Day 22

OK I'm going to start the week off strong. I don't know what that entails yet but I have every intention of accomplishing lots. I am going to go back to my daily schedule today to see if that helps keep me on track. It's just so hard when the kiddies are out of school. Man they really put a crimp in my plans. : )

Hey, I got my car detailed today. That is one thing off my to do list. Granted, one thing I didn't actually have to DO myself but I did have to drive there with my kids in tow. I also managed to come prepared for class but I'm trying not to think about the assignments I have that are half finished or the weekly notes I'm supposed to be writing. Because I have a philosophy that if you don't think about things maybe they'll magically go away or you can just complete them when you have time and you don't have to waste the rest of the time worrying about them.

No comments: