Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Day 17

I made it to the gym today. That is about all I can say I truly accomplished (other than the mad baking-post to follow). Sometimes it feels good to accomplish something that is not really relevant or necessary but just fun. The fall/summer weather has me alternately yearning to bake and running inside to nap on the couch while watching Food Network. A little aside, don't watch Food Network if you are trying to lose 10 pounds. But you know what, I did clean my kitchen after all of the baking so I feel pretty good about that. I took the Halloween decorations down from the top of the garage (having visions of falling on my head the whole time) and I just need to straighten the living room today so we can put them up. There's nothing better than a decorated clean house.

No comments: