Monday, January 19, 2009

Running Out of Steam

Isn't it funny how little it takes to derail all of our plans. My youngest was sick last week and had two traumatic doctor's visits. I didn't feel like doing much beyond curling up in a fetal position. But today is Monday. The day of starting things. Evidently I was a little premature last week in my tasks and I realized I should have been working on routines and not actually starting the cleaning process. Always trying to get ahead of myself. So this week I have to work on routines and start the cleaning process. And I think we'll just keep working on that multi-vitamin and water thing. I need to get those down before moving on to the next thing. Simple Steps HA! I cannot seem to remember to take my vitamin. Any tips on that one? And now Kate has to take pill every day for a year. And Odie is on medication twice a week. Maybe I should consider a career in the pharmaceutical arts. This week I will complete my dream board and post a picture. That is my goal. That and totally wipe out the pile of laundry in my closet. Ready, set, go.

1 comment:

Marie said...

Go, Jennifer!! Try taking before and after pictures--that motivates me, if I can remember to take them!

Here's a tip about the multivitamins--I go in and out of taking them myself--try to get in the habit of taking it right before bed. You could put the vitamins near your toothbrush?